August 9, 2020
It’s remarkable how the span of just a few months can result in a world that very few of us hardly recognize today. And while 2020 may represent what many have dubbed the new normal, it shouldn’t prevent people from safely, responsibly gathering with family and the closest of friends. Creative Caterers at Glendoveers understands how important it is to protect the health and safety of your loved ones, and we’ve taken substantial measures over the past few months to provide catering services that Rochester NY can have complete confidence in.
From birthdays and anniversaries, to retirements, wedding receptions and corporate events, Creative Caterers in Rochester is truly going above and beyond when it comes to protecting the health and safety of our customers and staff. Here are just a few reasons to call us for your upcoming catered event in Rochester and the surrounding WNY region.
- All of our equipment and vehicles are extensively sanitized on a daily basis
- Our entire staff is committed to enhanced sanitation and social distancing
- Masks are worn at all times while prepping, preparing and serving catered food
- We partner only with companies who share our commitment to your safety
- Our foods, ingredients and prep equipment are sourced locally whenever possible
- The Creative Caterers staff practices safe social distancing to protect your guests
Like you, we understand how trying these strange days have been. After all, we have families and loved ones too. With this as our motivation, you can have absolute confidence in the steps we’re taking to help you enjoy a wonderful catered meal with family and friends, without the worry of questionable health and sanitation. If you’re planning an event and need a Rochester NY catering service who takes safety as seriously as you, Creative Caterers is a company you can trust.
Creative Caterers at Glendoveers is located at 2328 Old Browncroft Road in Rochester NY, and proudly serves customers across all of Western NY. Get in touch today to learn more by calling us at 585-288-5870, or drop us a line via email with your questions by filling out the contact form on our website.